The Greater Quabbin Food Alliance is a network that connects people and resources within our food system in the North Quabbin and beyond.
- Are you working to get more locally grown food in schools?
- To protect farmland?
- To develop your food enterprise?
- To run a composting program in your community?
- To increase access to healthy food?
Meet, learn, and connect with folks in the local food system.
Connect and Collaborate on pressing issues in our region.
Stay up to date with the Greater Quabbin Food System.
News & Events
- Volunteer with the Orange Farmers’ Market!The Orange Farmers’ Market is looking for volunteers to help the market grow and continue providing fresh, healthy and local food to the Orange, MA community. The Market is looking for a new Market Manager responsible for facilitating the market,Continue reading “Volunteer with the Orange Farmers’ Market!”
- 2021 Composting Webinar SeriesThe The Food Waste Reduction and Composting Working Group will be offering 3 FREE composting webinars over Zoom on Home, Worm and Business composting. You can find descriptions and registration links for each of the webinars below. Home Composting: Monday,Continue reading “2021 Composting Webinar Series”
- Recap: June 7, 2019 Food Alliance GatheringMeeting MinutesFinal attendee list Full event agenda below: 8:30 AM: Free Coffee & Pastries & Informal Networking 9:00 AM: Welcome & Introduction to Greater Quabbin Food Alliance 9:05 – 10:00 AM: Lightning Talks Mackenzie May, Central Mass Grown Rebecca Fletcher, Equity TrustContinue reading “Recap: June 7, 2019 Food Alliance Gathering”