Please email us if you have something to add!
Presentations from December 2015 Food Alliance meeting
- GQFA Lightning talk – Brian Monteverd, Worcester Regional Food Hub
- GQFA Lightning talk – Hannah Traggis, Quabbin Composting and Organic Gardening
- GQFA Lightning talk – Nico Lustig, FC Food Council
- GQFA Lightning talk – Rick LeBlanc, MDAR MassGrown
- GQFA Lightning talk – Tyson Neukirch, The Farm School
- Franklin County Farm and Food System Report (PDF)
- Greenfield Food Study (PDF)
- North Quabbin Food Access Survey (PDF)
- Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds (PDF) – Best practices for improving school nutrition and physical activity in Franklin County.
- Inventory of Franklin County school initiatives to promote good nutrition and physical activity
- Local Food, Local Jobs (PDF) – Job growth and creation in the Pioneer Valley food system.
- Seeds of Solidarity – A great local resource for teaching & mentoring youth and growing food everywhere.
- CISA Local Meat Processing Study (PDF)
- CISA Scaling Up Local Food
- Rural Eleven Prioritization Project – Published by Central Mass Regional Planning Commission, a project to prioritize farmland conservation in eleven towns in Worcester County
- The Organic Food Guide– Make the most out of fresh seasonal food with articles and recipes featuring products grown on organic and sustainable Massachusetts farms.
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Farming in Massachusetts
- A New England Food Vision (PDF)
- Farmers Market and Health Departments: Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
- MDAR Snapshot of Agriculture 2012 (PDF)
- MDAR MassGrown – Farm products from across the state
- New England Milkshed Assessment (PDF) – Published by the American Farmland Trust
- Healthy Incentives (SNAP) Pilot Program Report
- Food, Farms, and Community: Exploring Food Systems – A new book from University of New Hampshire press
- Finding Affordable Farmland: A Farmer’s Guide to Working With Land Trusts (PDF) – Published by the National Young Farmer’s Coalition
- Cultivating the Next Generation: Resources and Policies to Help Beginning Farmers Succeed in Agriculture (PDF) – Published by the American Farmland Trust